Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

ALL my bookmarks and history disappeared!!!! I have added NOTHING new...just opened my browser and nothing!

DrRitaDrama

I have used Firefox for years. I had my browser open and minimized. When I maximized it, ALL bookmarks and history had disappeared! I have added nothing new!

I have used Firefox for years. I had my browser open and minimized. When I maximized it, ALL bookmarks and history had disappeared! I have added nothing new!

Alle Antworten (1)

Close and restart the browser. Anything?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Look on your desktop. Do you see a folder called; Old Firefox? Look inside. Look for the folder with the latest creation date.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/recovering-important-data-from-an-old-profile

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/back-and-restore-information-firefox-profiles

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-run-firefox-when-profile-missing-inaccessible