Dieses Thema wurde archiviert.
Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.
Gelöst
Archiviert
How to add few empty lines before dashes -- and signature?
Hi,
I was wondering how to add few empty lines before signature -- dashes so that they will stay there always? The point of this is when I want to write new mail I want to be able to write instantly without needing to add extra lines before signature. I will add screenshot how it is now and how I want it to look.
Hi,
I was wondering how to add few empty lines before signature -- dashes so that they will stay there always? The point of this is when I want to write new mail I want to be able to write instantly without needing to add extra lines before signature. I will add screenshot how it is now and how I want it to look.
Alle Antworten (1)
Ausgewählte Lösung
Screenshots
Geändert am