Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst Archiviert

Make new tab active on click

linusr

Hello: iOS 12.0.1, FF 14 12646. Does ipad FF have the ability to make a link the active tab on "click"? Say there's a link in a search result window, I hit the link, and a tab opens at screen top. But it is NOT active. No matter what the FF version, I've never seen this common feature on a computer OS available on iPad. I have to hit the tab to make it active. This is counterintuitive. This feature does work (as it should in FF) in Safari iOS. FF iOS also doesn't seem to have add-ons, where I could add this feature - is there one (add-ons, make tab active on click)? Thanks.

Hello: iOS 12.0.1, FF 14 12646. Does ipad FF have the ability to make a link the active tab on "click"? Say there's a link in a search result window, I hit the link, and a tab opens at screen top. But it is NOT active. No matter what the FF version, I've never seen this common feature on a computer OS available on iPad. I have to hit the tab to make it active. This is counterintuitive. This feature does work (as it should in FF) in Safari iOS. FF iOS also doesn't seem to have add-ons, where I could add this feature - is there one (add-ons, make tab active on click)? Thanks.

Alle Antworten (2)

Ausgewählte Lösung

Hi linusr, I don't think there is a way. You can send an email to firefox-ios-feedback@mozilla.com to submit a request where our engineers can review it.

Thank you again, Chris. Emailed suggestion as per your reply above.