Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Install personal certificate in smart card

espalian

Dear Firefoxeans,

I have a personal certificate that I'd like to transfer to a smartcard. The smartcard is recornized and i've introduced the pin successfully. When I try to load the certificate from the PCKS12 file It only loads the certificate to the internal security software. It does not show any window asking where it should store the certificates.

Is there a way to load the certificate to the smartcard using Firefox?

I'm using Ubuntu Linux with Firefox 62

Best regards,

Dear Firefoxeans, I have a personal certificate that I'd like to transfer to a smartcard. The smartcard is recornized and i've introduced the pin successfully. When I try to load the certificate from the PCKS12 file It only loads the certificate to the internal security software. It does not show any window asking where it should store the certificates. Is there a way to load the certificate to the smartcard using Firefox? I'm using Ubuntu Linux with Firefox 62 Best regards,

Alle Antworten (1)