Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

I have the problem described in Bug 1413847 and it still exists in version 10.13.6 of High Sierra.

DParent

I have installed Thunderbird on a new computer running High Sierra 10.13.6 and am now experiencing 'freezing' up of TB with the spinning wait color wheel. The only way out is to force quit and re-open TB. This occurs on a regular basis, several times a day. I read in the bug report that this seems to be related to using an IMAP server. Has a fix been found? It's quite annoying. Thanks.

I have installed Thunderbird on a new computer running High Sierra 10.13.6 and am now experiencing 'freezing' up of TB with the spinning wait color wheel. The only way out is to force quit and re-open TB. This occurs on a regular basis, several times a day. I read in the bug report that this seems to be related to using an IMAP server. Has a fix been found? It's quite annoying. Thanks.

Alle Antworten (2)

Unfortuantely https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1413847 is quite generic

Are you using version 60?