Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Virus with your logo name...

Diana1327

There is a virus with your logo on it, it looks very legit until you read the web address of ieraiwetpussy. Can you stop this? See the screen shot that I'm sending. Is there anything you can do about that?

There is a virus with your logo on it, it looks very legit until you read the web address of ieraiwetpussy. Can you stop this? See the screen shot that I'm sending. Is there anything you can do about that?

Alle Antworten (2)

Hi

I cannot see your screenshots, but I think I know what this is about.

We are aware of some malware, potentially in some adverts, that is suggesting it is a Firefox update or patch. As you have identified, this is a scam. (Further info here.)

This page walks through the correct way to check to see if your copy of Firefox needs an update.

. Whenever you get a message / popup that software / files need to be updated;

DO NOT USE ANY OF THE PROVIDED LINKS

While this may be a legitimate message, it could also be Malware or a Virus. Anytime you want or need to check for upgrades, go to the website of the True Owner of the program in question. For example, to check out Firefox, go to https://www.mozilla.org {web link}