Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

I can not open an attachment on yahoo mail, mixed address.

fidokepower

I ordered a phone card from Walmart on yahoo mail, email delivery. Firefox will allow me to open the email but not redeem the card. When I click that, firefox says there is a threat, mixed address. HELP!

I ordered a phone card from Walmart on yahoo mail, email delivery. Firefox will allow me to open the email but not redeem the card. When I click that, firefox says there is a threat, mixed address. HELP!

Alle Antworten (1)

I never had a problem with Walmart phone cards.

In order to better assist you with your issue please provide us with a screenshot. If you need help to create a screenshot, please see How do I create a screenshot of my problem?

Once you've done this, attach the saved screenshot file to your forum post by clicking the Browse... button below the Post your reply box. This will help us to visualize the problem.

Thank you!