Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst Archiviert

Scaling up

knhewitt

The wording of some Ancestry screens suddenly became smaller last week: have I accidentally touched the wrong button?

I spoke to Ancestry about the problem and they said that it was a browser issue. There is no problem with the same screen when using Safari so it is a Firefox problem. How do I solve it (apart from abandoning Firefox)?

The wording of some Ancestry screens suddenly became smaller last week: have I accidentally touched the wrong button? I spoke to Ancestry about the problem and they said that it was a browser issue. There is no problem with the same screen when using Safari so it is a Firefox problem. How do I solve it (apart from abandoning Firefox)?

Alle Antworten (2)

hello, try to press ctrl+0 ('zero') while you're on the page in order to reset the zoom level or in case this doesn't work also go through the other common troubleshooting steps at Websites look wrong or appear differently than they should.

Ausgewählte Lösung

Many thanks for your prompt reply. I tried control 0 (zero) but I am afraid that it didn't work. I then went to the other common troubleshooting steps but didn't understand them.

I am too stupid to use computers so I will buy a magnifying glass tomorrow. knhewitt