Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst Archiviert

How to preload video from kissanime to firefox for ios?

Ben7i

Hi there, While watching a movie in kissanime, it is said to use Firefox browser as it can preload the video. I just found out that it's available for my iPad. Downloaded it right away and start using it. But I can't find how to preload the video. Is it only available for Firefox on Mac/PC or do I need to download an add on? Thank you in advance, Ben7i

Hi there, While watching a movie in kissanime, it is said to use Firefox browser as it can preload the video. I just found out that it's available for my iPad. Downloaded it right away and start using it. But I can't find how to preload the video. Is it only available for Firefox on Mac/PC or do I need to download an add on? Thank you in advance, Ben7i

Alle Antworten (1)

Ausgewählte Lösung

When it mentions that using Firefox can preload the video, it means the desktop version of Firefox. Because of iOS restrictions, Firefox for iOS is still based on Safari's rendering engine hence such special feature can't be supported. Btw, add-ons are still not yet available for Firefox for iOS (at least for now).