Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

I clicked SUBMIT then realized something was wrong. By clicking "Get me out of there" does it remove all the credit card details I have typed in?

jenbredel

I was on what I now realize was a fraudulant site. I typed in a lot of credit card and bank numbers. I clicked submit. Then a warning from Mozilla popped up that stated it could be fraudulant. I clicked "get me out of here." Did my personal info. get submitted or did the block happen prior to submission?

I was on what I now realize was a fraudulant site. I typed in a lot of credit card and bank numbers. I clicked submit. Then a warning from Mozilla popped up that stated it could be fraudulant. I clicked "get me out of here." Did my personal info. get submitted or did the block happen prior to submission?

Alle Antworten (1)

If you clicked submit, your transaction was probably submitted. Contact your bank.