Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Facebook page not working well

super4goku

Hi!

When I try to write a status on my FB page, I only have one line to write it. The text box doesn't expand and it makes it very difficult to edit, since I have to literally go line by line.

I know I could use the FB app, but I don't want to download it due to privacy issues.

Thanks!

Rodrigo

Hi! When I try to write a status on my FB page, I only have one line to write it. The text box doesn't expand and it makes it very difficult to edit, since I have to literally go line by line. I know I could use the FB app, but I don't want to download it due to privacy issues. Thanks! Rodrigo

Alle Antworten (1)

Clear your cookies and catch. Then update your firefox. Firefox new virshion is 40. Hope your problem ll solve.