Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

bookmarks don't sync between computors

ricky_boyette

I just got a new computer and want to transfer my bookmarks from the old one to the new one. I thought sync would do that, but it isn't. I have the latest versions of Firefox (v.39) on both computers and am signed in on both. How can I get all the bookmarks to my new computer is sync won't do it?

I just got a new computer and want to transfer my bookmarks from the old one to the new one. I thought sync would do that, but it isn't. I have the latest versions of Firefox (v.39) on both computers and am signed in on both. How can I get all the bookmarks to my new computer is sync won't do it?

Alle Antworten (1)