Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst Archiviert

I want to copy selected addresses from Personal Address Book to a specific address book without the chore of typing each one. Dragging simply moves the address.

Alan43

I want to create specific address books (for club membership). Right clicking on the entry in the personal address book does not give a "COPY" facility, and dragging from one to the other removes it from the personal address book. Is there a way, other than retyping each address into the new book, which will allow the address to figure in both books? OK - I know I'm being lazy!

I want to create specific address books (for club membership). Right clicking on the entry in the personal address book does not give a "COPY" facility, and dragging from one to the other removes it from the personal address book. Is there a way, other than retyping each address into the new book, which will allow the address to figure in both books? OK - I know I'm being lazy!

Alle Antworten (2)

Ausgewählte Lösung

Learn how to use basic computer copy/move and selection techniques. Hold the control key while clicking contacts to select more than one at a time. Hold the control key while drag and drop to copy instead of move. A plus sign appears to indicate copy.

Alan43 said

I want to create specific address books (for club membership). Right clicking on the entry in the personal address book does not give a "COPY" facility, and dragging from one to the other removes it from the personal address book. Is there a way, other than retyping each address into the new book, which will allow the address to figure in both books? OK - I know I'm being lazy!

Very many thanks, Airmail! So simple!!!!