Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

cannot delete duplicates of "SENT" folder

nannymcphee

I have 2 email accounts. I ported to a new computer and got duplicate folders. I cannot delete duplicate SENT folders

Sent Sent(1)

Simple PNG file would not upload

I have 2 email accounts. I ported to a new computer and got duplicate folders. I cannot delete duplicate SENT folders Sent Sent(1) Simple PNG file would not upload

Alle Antworten (3)

well it should upload now... try it again

Image not uploads, however, I still need to know how I can delete duplicate SENT folders.

How can I delete duplicate SENT folders