Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst Archiviert

i asked firefox not to remember passwords now it wont let me reverse it?

dojforbes

Hi there, I am in need of help please, I asked firefox not to remember passwords now it wont let me reverse it? I go to OPTIONS/SECURITY and REMEMBER PASSWORDS FOR SITES, is no longer highlighted so I can not select it. I have un installed and re installed Firefox and this has not fixed the problem.

Can anyone please offer a solution? Thanks

Hi there, I am in need of help please, I asked firefox not to remember passwords now it wont let me reverse it? I go to OPTIONS/SECURITY and REMEMBER PASSWORDS FOR SITES, is no longer highlighted so I can not select it. I have un installed and re installed Firefox and this has not fixed the problem. Can anyone please offer a solution? Thanks

Alle Antworten (1)

Ausgewählte Lösung

hello, firefox won't save your passwords when you've set it up to run in permanent private browsing mode ("never remember history" in the options > privacy panel).

Settings for privacy, browsing history and do-not-track