Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Can't login to Twitter on Firefox only

Supermallet

When I try to login to Twitter, either through their main site or through an app trying to access Twitter, and enter my correct credentials, I am sent back to the login screen. I have cleared my cache and history, I've reset my Twitter password, and I've tried running it in safe mode. Nothing works. I can access Twitter on other browsers (Chrome and Internet Explorer), but Twitter doesn't work for me on Firefox at two different locations (work and home) with two different IP addresses.

When I try to login to Twitter, either through their main site or through an app trying to access Twitter, and enter my correct credentials, I am sent back to the login screen. I have cleared my cache and history, I've reset my Twitter password, and I've tried running it in safe mode. Nothing works. I can access Twitter on other browsers (Chrome and Internet Explorer), but Twitter doesn't work for me on Firefox at two different locations (work and home) with two different IP addresses.

Alle Antworten (1)

Nevermind, it was a corrupted cookie. I got it working.