Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst Archiviert

outgoing mail does not send embedded images

fredbreitw

When I send an embedded image the recipient only receives the text. The Image is stripped from the email. There are NO blank boxes with an x in it.

When I send an embedded image the recipient only receives the text. The Image is stripped from the email. There are NO blank boxes with an x in it.

Alle Antworten (2)

Ausgewählte Lösung

Sounds like your sending text.

Tools menu (Alt+T) > options > Compositions > general > send options.

You are right! I wonder why it changed when I installed a new router? Thank you.