how do I install firefox on an offline machine?
I have a windows 7 system that I do not have tied to the internet and I would like to install firefox onto it because some applications that I am starting to use wants to have a browser on it. The systems do not 'like' windows IE and like either Chrome or Firefox. So I would like to get the whole package of Firefox installed, not a loader that is a loader.
Mehr Details zum System
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.55.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.07
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- LabVIEW 2012 Netscape Plug-in for Win32
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.5"
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:30.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/30.0
On another computer, download the proper version of Firefox from https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/
and then copy it to a USB drive and take the your offline machine and install.