Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

How do I get rid of annoying dial-up connection boxes?

tackettr

The Dial-up Connection box appears every time I use my computer. (I don't use dial-up) Is there a simple way to get rid of this. It has only been for the last month or two. (I'm using Firefox)

The Dial-up Connection box appears every time I use my computer. (I don't use dial-up) Is there a simple way to get rid of this. It has only been for the last month or two. (I'm using Firefox)

Alle Antworten (1)

Hello tackettr, i think the question is not related with firefox, but check if the next is helpful : http://www.ehow.com/how_6760092_stop-microsoft-dial_up-connection-pop_ups.html

thank you