Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

Can't find networks after updating OS

Joergen

Hi

A couple of days ago I updated the OS on my Keon to Latest v1.2. from GeeksPhones website. Today my phone updated (downgraded) itself to 1.1.1.0-prerelease. Now it cant find any wi-fi networks at all. I have rebooted the phone. I have removed and reinserted the battery, but that didn't help. What do I do?

JR

Hi A couple of days ago I updated the OS on my Keon to Latest v1.2. from GeeksPhones website. Today my phone updated (downgraded) itself to 1.1.1.0-prerelease. Now it cant find any wi-fi networks at all. I have rebooted the phone. I have removed and reinserted the battery, but that didn't help. What do I do? JR

Alle svar (6)

I just reinstalled version 1.2.0.0. After a few minutes two updates were available. One for Firefox Marketplace and one System update. I downloaded and installed them. The problem returned.

JR

This may have something to do with the Geeksphone builds.

You can file a bug into our system by clicking Click here to file a bug! at the bottom of the page of http://downloads.geeksphone.com/

You can also report this directly to Geeksphone here.

Ændret af Andrew den

Hi feer56

Thank you for the links. I reported the problem at GeeksPhone's forum.

JR

Installed a newer build and the problem was gone.

JR

What build did you install and from where? I will say that I now have this issue.

I downloaded Latest v1.2 from http://downloads.geeksphone.com/ File name: images-keon-v1.2-2013-10-13.Gecko-1b42384.Gaia-d0f0110.zip