Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

Please help fix why Firefox won't open on my mac as of yesterday?

ccss84

I am running mac os 10.5.8 and since yesterday, the Firefox app is "not responding". My software is all up to date as well. I get a spinning wheel forever and the app won't load. I have so many bookmarks on Firefox that I depend on using and can't access them at all. Please help.

I am running mac os 10.5.8 and since yesterday, the Firefox app is "not responding". My software is all up to date as well. I get a spinning wheel forever and the app won't load. I have so many bookmarks on Firefox that I depend on using and can't access them at all. Please help.

Alle svar (1)

Hey ccss84,

Have you tried starting Firefox in Safe Mode? Hold down "shift" while Firefox is starting up. If the crash doesn't happen in Safe Mode, you should read Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems.

There is a lot of good information in the Firefox won't start article as well.

Hopefully this helps!