Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

How do I make Firefox 9.0.1 load web pages faster?

blacknarcissus777

Ever since the release and installation of Firefox 5 surfiing the web has been painfully slow. I am looking for a solution as to how to make Firefox load pages faster. Please advise.

Ever since the release and installation of Firefox 5 surfiing the web has been painfully slow. I am looking for a solution as to how to make Firefox load pages faster. Please advise.

Alle svar (1)

-> Update Firefox to the latest version 10

Check and tell if its working.

Ændret af Hasan den