Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

When i try to open a website i am directed to UK sites. I am in the United States.

meshellmybell2011

Somehow my default home location has been changed to the UK and I am in the US.

Somehow my default home location has been changed to the UK and I am in the US.

Alle svar (3)

they all say something a little different but still in the same general area of where i am in Missouri. I just dont know why some certain website are redirecting me to European websites.

You can check the order of the installed Languages.

  • Tools > Options > Content > Languages