Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

My firefox is missing on the hard drive and my mac cannot read the latest version of firefox that I downloaded

eaglechevy

My firefox browser is missing from my mac hard drive. I went to download a new version and it will not work with a mac that is older than OS 10.5. I can't find a downloadable version of Firefox that will work with my OS 10.4

My firefox browser is missing from my mac hard drive. I went to download a new version and it will not work with a mac that is older than OS 10.5. I can't find a downloadable version of Firefox that will work with my OS 10.4

Alle svar (1)

Firefox 3.6.19 is available here.
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-older.html