Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

when i open new tab, http://start.facemoods.com/?a=ddrnw&f=2 opens automatically. I would like to stop this site from opening automatically.

neelkanth.sharma

OS Windows 7 64 bit. Firefox ver 5.0.1

When I open New Tab, http://start.facemoods.com/?a=ddrnw&f=2 opens automatically. I would like to stop this site from opening automatically. I would prefer to open my home page automatically when I open New Tab. When I start Firefox, my home page oipens normally in the first tab.

OS Windows 7 64 bit. Firefox ver 5.0.1 When I open New Tab, http://start.facemoods.com/?a=ddrnw&f=2 opens automatically. I would like to stop this site from opening automatically. I would prefer to open my home page automatically when I open New Tab. When I start Firefox, my home page oipens normally in the first tab.

Alle svar (1)