Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

What did I do that now I'm getting bad request /blank page?

ndial321@yahoo.com

I can't get into my yahoo mail to see the reply you are sending. It just comes up bad request.

I can't get into my yahoo mail to see the reply you are sending. It just comes up bad request.

Alle svar (1)

Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.

"Clear the Cache":

  • Firefox > Preferences > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"

"Remove the Cookies" from sites causing problems:

  • Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"