Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

Quick Books Online tells me to install firefox plugin for mac os x, and firefox says it's not available for my version.

johnpbishop

I just started with Firefox - QBO support advised because QBO doesn't work well with Safari(!). When I try to download plugin for mac os x (Firebox suggestion when I try to print checks) a window says it's not available for my version of Firefox. Thanks.

I just started with Firefox - QBO support advised because QBO doesn't work well with Safari(!). When I try to download plugin for mac os x (Firebox suggestion when I try to print checks) a window says it's not available for my version of Firefox. Thanks.

Alle svar (1)

Sounds like QuickBooks needs to update that plugin for Firefox 4.0 versions.