Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

When I activate my Firefox e-mail account using Yahoo, the response is "bad request" and I can't open my mail.

drlara3

I use Yahoo as my search engine...I use an e-mail account. When I activate the icon for mail..the response says "bad request". What is happening

I use Yahoo as my search engine...I use an e-mail account. When I activate the icon for mail..the response says "bad request". What is happening

Alle svar (2)

Firefox does not do email, it's a browser only. What is your email server? Yahoo?

This issue can be caused by corrupted cookies.

Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.

  • "Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
  • "Remove the Cookies" from sites causing problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"