Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

Firefox 4 will not work on MAC OSX 10.4.11 - says "not compatible with this version of OS X, what can I do?

nealemace

I have downloaded Firefox 4, put it in Applications, go to start it and get a message "You cannot use the application Firefox with this version of MAC OS X.

I have downloaded Firefox 4, put it in Applications, go to start it and get a message "You cannot use the application Firefox with this version of MAC OS X.

Alle svar (1)

Firefox 4 requires at least OS X 10.5 and an Intel Mac.

For Mac OS X 10.4.11 or Mac OS X 10.5.8 you can look at:

Firefox 3.6.x can be found here: