Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

Can I chnge the context menu "open in new tab / window" options back to the previous version (reverse order)?

Merovign

In Firefox 4, the context menu "open in new tab / open in new window" options are in reverse order compared to 3.6. Can this be "fixed," i.e. change the menu item order? I use this feature constantly and it's a matter of habit, also still use some 3.6 machines.

In Firefox 4, the context menu "open in new tab / open in new window" options are in reverse order compared to 3.6. Can this be "fixed," i.e. change the menu item order? I use this feature constantly and it's a matter of habit, also still use some 3.6 machines.

Alle svar (1)

You can use the Menu Editor extension to re-arrange the menus - https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/menu-editor