Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

My history is not saving when I turn off my computer? Also not sure what version of Firefox I am using.

karenburns

My history is not saving when I turn off my computer? Also not sure what version of Firefox I am using. Firefox is not remembering usernames, password, or websites & history is empty when I turn my computer back on. Also not sure what version of Firefox I have the prop. menu just says Firefox.Inc

My history is not saving when I turn off my computer? Also not sure what version of Firefox I am using. Firefox is not remembering usernames, password, or websites & history is empty when I turn my computer back on. Also not sure what version of Firefox I have the prop. menu just says Firefox.Inc

Alle svar (1)

If it works if you close and reopen Firefox, but not after restarting the computer then you need to check if you have some cleanup like CCleaner or other security software running that is removing that data.