Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Åben

problem watching recordings on xfinity stream last few days

rsalins

Ever since the last update, I can no longer watch recordings on xfinity stream with Firefox. What happened? Can I fix it? I sometimes have to start watching programs late, but they wont play while recording. I can watch those same recordings when they are finished, but not while they are still recording. I can watch those same recordings while recording on Chrome and Safari so it's not an xfinity problem. But for some reason not on Firefox anymore Is there a setting I need to change? Thanks Ron

Ever since the last update, I can no longer watch recordings on xfinity stream with Firefox. What happened? Can I fix it? I sometimes have to start watching programs late, but they wont play while recording. I can watch those same recordings when they are finished, but not while they are still recording. I can watch those same recordings while recording on Chrome and Safari so it's not an xfinity problem. But for some reason not on Firefox anymore Is there a setting I need to change? Thanks Ron

Alle svar (3)

Since the same in-progress recordings work in Chrome and Xfinity officially supports Firefox, I’d suspect a Firefox/Xfinity compatibility issue rather than your DVR. Xfinity recommends clearing Firefox’s cache and restarting the browser, so I’d try that first. If completed recordings work but in-progress ones still don’t, I’d report it to Xfinity with that exact detail.

After last Firefox update, I can start a recorded Xfinity program, but only from the beginning, and there are no controls. No way to skip forward, which makes it useless. Since that is 75% of what I do on my home desktop, I sadly am now using another PC browser. Please email me if this is ever fixed. Thank you.

steve.churchwell said

After last Firefox update, I can start a recorded Xfinity program, but only from the beginning, and there are no controls. No way to skip forward, which makes it useless. Since that is 75% of what I do on my home desktop, I sadly am now using another PC browser. Please email me if this is ever fixed. Thank you.

Thats the problem exactly, I'm sad to hear it, but glad it's not just me.

Stil et spørgsmål

Du skal logge ind på din konto for at svare på et indlæg. Start et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du ikke har en konto endnu.