Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Åben

Missing scroll bars

catherineh1

When I login to a site where there are many widgets (windows) on the screen - the windows are all missing scroll bars. If I login under a different browser they are there. This happened about a week or so ago. It has to be a setting change in Firefox. Please advise.

When I login to a site where there are many widgets (windows) on the screen - the windows are all missing scroll bars. If I login under a different browser they are there. This happened about a week or so ago. It has to be a setting change in Firefox. Please advise.

Alle svar (4)

Can you provide a sample site URL?

have you tried [ctrl] + [-] to zoom out?

have you searched for Scroll under settings?

It's a financial trading site. My dashboard (the layout) is comprised of many widgets. Now all the navigation bars are missing on every widget/window. I have tried zooming in and out, and it does zoom the data in and out, but the vertical and horizontal scroll bars are still missing. Zooming in and out makes no difference. I'm unable to access my data outside the widget parameter without the scroll bars, so my only access are links within the size of the window. I searched the scroll settings, there are not many. I played around with what there is, but no change. My fix for now is to stop using this browser and see if a future update restores the scroll bars. Very odd.

If you try current Beta from beta.mozilla.org does it render that page better?

The latest update (10/6/26) returned the vertical scroll bar to my widgets, but the horizontal is still missing. For now I'm logging on to websites with widgets via a different browser. I'm hoping one of these updates will eventually return both the scroll bars.

Stil et spørgsmål

Du skal logge ind på din konto for at svare på et indlæg. Start et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du ikke har en konto endnu.