Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

When playing YouTube videos in Firefox, the video constantly hangs or freezes. I have to restart the browser to continue playback. This happens every time I try to watch videos.

Ctrl Alt

When playing YouTube videos in Firefox, the video constantly hangs or freezes. I have to restart the browser to continue playback. This happens every time I try to watch videos on youtube. what is going on?

When playing YouTube videos in Firefox, the video constantly hangs or freezes. I have to restart the browser to continue playback. This happens every time I try to watch videos on youtube. what is going on?

Alle svar (3)

Same problem—seems like everyone is experiencing it. For example, see here: https://www.reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/1s3j3bc/anyone_having_youtube_problems/ Firefox developers, please fix this for the love of God. What’s going on? I’ve been using Firefox since its launch, and this is really annoying!

Ændret af Ctrl Alt den

.........

Ændret af Ctrl Alt den

Yeah, I noticed in starting back in version 145. It's still happening today, but when in troubleshoot mode all is well. I think it's just google cracking down and wanting those ad dollars. Try it.