Denne tråd blev arkiveret.
Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
Arkiveret
Microsoft is changing the authentication method
Microsoft is changing the authentication method for outlook mail to OAuth2. I follow the guide provided to update Thunderbird, but my version of the program does not have OAuth2 as an option. My outgoing server is smtp-mail.outlook.com, but OAuth2 is not an option in the dropdown for authentication method.
Microsoft is changing the authentication method for outlook mail to OAuth2.
I follow the guide provided to update Thunderbird, but my version of the program does not have OAuth2 as an option.
My outgoing server is smtp-mail.outlook.com, but OAuth2 is not an option in the dropdown for authentication method.
Alle svar (2)
The microsoft update message shows smtp.office365.com
Yes David. I see, but I do not subscribe to Microsoft Office 365, and I have had my Outlook Hotmail account for many years. Should smtp.office365.com also be used for non-subscribers to Office?