Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Løst Arkiveret

Thread with Unread option in TB version 115

p.luczak

Hello, I have a problem with finding the "Thread with Unread" option in the newest version of Thunderbird 115. In TB version 91 it was in Options > Threads > Thread with Unread and now it is gone. I was looking for a solution in the Google or on the TB forum, but I couldn't find it by phrase. Alternatively, is there newer option to configure the email view so that I can see only threads with at least one unread message? Best regards

Hello, I have a problem with finding the "Thread with Unread" option in the newest version of Thunderbird 115. In TB version 91 it was in Options > Threads > Thread with Unread and now it is gone. I was looking for a solution in the Google or on the TB forum, but I couldn't find it by phrase. Alternatively, is there newer option to configure the email view so that I can see only threads with at least one unread message? Best regards
Vedhæftede skærmbilleder

Alle svar (2)

Valgt løsning

If menu bar isn't showing, click alt key. Then click view>threads and select as desired