Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Løst Arkiveret

resize message pane height.

marcelleqb

I cannot adjust the message pane height to anything smaller than 10 lines. I would like to be able to pull up and resize the pane so that I see more of my message and less of the lists of messages in my folder.

I cannot adjust the message pane height to anything smaller than 10 lines. I would like to be able to pull up and resize the pane so that I see more of my message and less of the lists of messages in my folder.
Vedhæftede skærmbilleder

Alle svar (1)

Valgt løsning