Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

Opening a Firefox page with a link from another doc

taschmtt

Since the most recent upgrade, Firefox does not open properly. If I have a link in another doc that is supposed to take me to its page, Firefox will open, but only to the home page. I have to click on the link again in order to get it to open the page that the link is supposed to open. This happens with links in things like a Pages document, and also with links embedded in emails. This is new behavior. Why is this happening, and is there a fix for it?

Since the most recent upgrade, Firefox does not open properly. If I have a link in another doc that is supposed to take me to its page, Firefox will open, but only to the home page. I have to click on the link again in order to get it to open the page that the link is supposed to open. This happens with links in things like a Pages document, and also with links embedded in emails. This is new behavior. Why is this happening, and is there a fix for it?

Alle svar (1)

This should be fixed in the latest Beta and Nightly (Bug 1850828).