Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

Login trouble on Firefox for iOS

Alex Acevedo-Trujillo

I need help accessing my Firefox account. It locked me out.

I need help accessing my Firefox account. It locked me out.

Alle svar (1)

Hi, is the primary email address on your account a Gmail address? Google has been having some outages. The Gmail server may be rejecting messages to your account from the Firefox Account server, or the problem may be very intermittent.

I suggest waiting until we hear more from the Firefox Accounts team on whether they can do something on the back end for all Gmail users affected by lockouts.