Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

Can't connect to accounts.firefox.com

Stephen

I cannot load https://accounts.firefox.com. I get the "Unable to connect" page. Opening a dev console doesn't show anything odd in logs. I tried following the steps on this page https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-cant-load-websites-other-browsers-can to no avail. It doesn't work under safe mode either. Other browsers on this same machine load the site just fine. Anything else I can test?

I cannot load https://accounts.firefox.com. I get the "Unable to connect" page. Opening a dev console doesn't show anything odd in logs. I tried following the steps on this page https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-cant-load-websites-other-browsers-can to no avail. It doesn't work under safe mode either. Other browsers on this same machine load the site just fine. Anything else I can test?

Alle svar (1)