Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

what is AV Console in Firefox?

3ranchhand_

Zone Alarm firewall is suddenly messaging me that "AV Console" is attempting to access the internet. It identifies the item as originating from C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe I have spent an hour researching this and found nothing. The only new add-on I have is Videodownload Helper, but nothing is posted that it will attempt to access the internet regularly. Can anyone tell me what "AV Console" is? Thanks in advance.

Zone Alarm firewall is suddenly messaging me that "AV Console" is attempting to access the internet. It identifies the item as originating from C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe I have spent an hour researching this and found nothing. The only new add-on I have is Videodownload Helper, but nothing is posted that it will attempt to access the internet regularly. Can anyone tell me what "AV Console" is? Thanks in advance.

Alle svar (1)

Never mind, I found it. Autoruns ID's it as from Panda AV. Thanks...