Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

I uploaded the update for my app and it said it wouldbe approved in 3working days. Its been 10days andnothing has happened.For the last 4days its saying 1d left

khansameer510

its taking a Long time to Update my app. It said 3 working days but its been 10 days and for the past 4 days its stuck at 1 working day with queu position 20. My app is The Story.

its taking a Long time to Update my app. It said 3 working days but its been 10 days and for the past 4 days its stuck at 1 working day with queu position 20. My app is The Story.

Alle svar (3)

I'm sorry to hear this. Please get in touch with the app reviewers team to let them know you're still waiting. Many of them may be busy until Monday or into week after.

Can you tell me how to get in touch with them. I have already written my complaint in the messages

Please send me a private message and I'll try my best (be sure to include your email address, app that is pending and when you submitted it please). Thanks