Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Løst Arkiveret

AOL Contacts Import procedure

MikeZZ

AOL Contacts can only be exported via AOL web mail. Sign in via Firefox, go to 'Contacts', sel (check) all desired entries, Tools, Export, select .CSV, Export. Clean up entries in Excel if desired. Import into Thunderbird.

Now if I could only get my local email folders/subfolder from the AOL Windows application to import to Thunderbird I'd be all set!

AOL Contacts can only be exported via AOL web mail. Sign in via Firefox, go to 'Contacts', sel (check) all desired entries, Tools, Export, select .CSV, Export. Clean up entries in Excel if desired. Import into Thunderbird. Now if I could only get my local email folders/subfolder from the AOL Windows application to import to Thunderbird I'd be all set!

Alle svar (1)

Valgt løsning

Located some links that may help. Normally found (default) at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\C_America Online 9.0(x)\organize