Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More

Ramdisk Adobe Flash content

  • 4 svar
  • 2 har dette problem
  • 100 visninger
  • Seneste svar af nicoX

more options

Adobe Flash videos (YouTube etc.) stutter and freeze for a half of a second every now and then. This didn't happen when the cache was saved to my disk.

memory

Number of entries: 227 Maximum storage size: 32768 KiB Storage in use: 1982 KiB Storage disk location: none, only stored in memory List Cache Entries

disk

Number of entries: 5034 Maximum storage size: 1024000 KiB Storage in use: 50169 KiB Storage disk location: Z:\FF_cache\cache2 List Cache Entries

appcache

Number of entries: 131 Maximum storage size: 512000 KiB Storage in use: 3237 KiB Storage disk location: Z:\FF_cache\OfflineCache List Cache Entries

Valgt løsning

Hello nicoX, try to upgrade to latest flash 16.0.0.235 from the next link : https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html and check it again

thank you

Læs dette svar i sammenhæng 👍 1

Alle svar (4)

more options

If you have problems with current Shockwave Flash plugin versions then check this:

  • see if there are updates for your graphics drive drivers

https://support.mozilla.org/kb/upgrade-graphics-drivers-use-hardware-acceleration

  • disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Flash 11.3+ on Windows Vista and later)

https://forums.adobe.com/message/4468493#TemporaryWorkaround

  • disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337 See also:

more options

Valgt løsning

Hello nicoX, try to upgrade to latest flash 16.0.0.235 from the next link : https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html and check it again

thank you

more options

I'm not sure if it was some performance registry tweaks I did or the update itself. Although it is solved now.

more options

I set browser.cache.memory.enable to false. This was probably the real fix for the issue.  :D

Ændret af nicoX den