Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Denne tråd blev lukket og arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
Låst Arkiveret

Can Thunderbird import emails and folders from AOL?

MikeZZ

I use AOL Desktop 9.6 on windows XP. I would like to use Thunderbird but will it import my 'Saved on PC' in several folders, 'Old' and 'Sent emails? I experimented on a Mac with Apple Mail.app and found that it automatically imported all the old and sent emails from a Comcast account that had only ever been used with the webmail. My AOL emails could be imported from my PC or AOL's servers. I would really like to get rid of the AOL desktop software as it often runs several instances of Aolsoftware.exe process and slows down the computer. Thanks.

I use AOL Desktop 9.6 on windows XP. I would like to use Thunderbird but will it import my 'Saved on PC' in several folders, 'Old' and 'Sent emails? I experimented on a Mac with Apple Mail.app and found that it automatically imported all the old and sent emails from a Comcast account that had only ever been used with the webmail. My AOL emails could be imported from my PC or AOL's servers. I would really like to get rid of the AOL desktop software as it often runs several instances of Aolsoftware.exe process and slows down the computer. Thanks.

Alle svar (1)