Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

can't add pin it button or amazon button and can't exit customization

aldorn09

I cannot add the pin it button or the amazon button through customization. I also have a problem with the whole customization process. I cannot exit. I have a little screen thing on customization that when I tried to open was in Japanese and really afraid of what it could have done to my computer. Here is the screen shot of it on customization.

I cannot add the pin it button or the amazon button through customization. I also have a problem with the whole customization process. I cannot exit. I have a little screen thing on customization that when I tried to open was in Japanese and really afraid of what it could have done to my computer. Here is the screen shot of it on customization.

Alle svar (2)

Here is the screen shot.

You can try to click the Restore Defaults button in the Customize palette.

You can check for problems with preferences. Delete a possible user.js file and numbered prefs-##.js files and rename (or delete) the prefs.js file to reset all prefs to the default value including prefs set via user.js and prefs that are no longer supported in the current Firefox release.