Google Toolbar is no longer compatible with Firefox - Here are some alternatives
Denne artikel bliver ikke længere vedligeholdt, så dens indhold kan være forældet.
Table of Contents
How can I access my Google Bookmarks?
To access your current Google Bookmarks, just go to www.google.com/bookmarks. Once there, you can export your Google Bookmarks and import them into Firefox if you wish:
- Click the Export bookmarks link on the left side of the page and save them to your desktop.
- Then follow the instructions in Import Bookmarks from an HTML file to get them into Firefox.
How can I add other Google Toolbar features to Firefox?
Actually, many Google Toolbar features are already built into Firefox. Here's a list of them with suggestions for add-ons to replace others:
- Search with popular suggestions - Search bar that includes Search suggestions (built-in)
- Access websites with a single click - Bookmarks Toolbar, Library window or Bookmarks sidebar depending on the way they are displayed (built-in)
- Contribute to any webpage with Sidewiki - Google has decided to discontinue Sidewiki. See this blog post.
- Check your spelling - How do I use the Firefox spell checker? (built-in)
- Translate websites into more than 40 languages - use a translation extension
- Complete forms with AutoFill - Form autocomplete (built-in)
- Customize your Toolbar - Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars (built-in)
- Save Toolbar settings to your Google Account - Firefox Sync using a Firefox account (built-in)
- Find in page - Press Ctrl + Fcommand + F. For more, see How to search the contents of the current page for text or links.
- Page sharing - Firefox Services
- Site thumbnails on a new tab - New Tab page (built-in)
- Gmail notifications - See available Gmail add-ons.