Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Otevřít

I lost my speedial shortcuts

Diana Barros

I had my defined speedial shortcuts and lost all of them, how do i restore them?

I had my defined speedial shortcuts and lost all of them, how do i restore them?
Přiložené obrázky

Všechny odpovědi (2)

How do I restore my shortcuts? I lost all when i changed my password for login in firefox account...

You may have created a new profile.

type about:profiles in the URL/address bar to see what you have, then search for instructions to test another profile to see if they exist there

see other posts

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1596711

Položit dotaz

Pro přidání odpovědi se musíte přihlásit do svého účtu. Pokud dosud nemáte účet, položte nový dotaz.