Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Vyřešeno Archivováno

Why doesn't speedial work after I downloaded it?

joannee

Some how I lost my original speedial and lost all it's content. I have tried to download speedial addon twice, it said it would automatically start after firefox was restarted. It never shows. I also have several toolbars showing that I don't know where they came from, even though I have deleted them from my hard drive, they still show in my toolbar view. This one keeps on coming up in my newly opened windows as a search page, mixdj V31 from Bing and I don't know how to get rid of it. What a mess, not sure what happened that changed everything.

Some how I lost my original speedial and lost all it's content. I have tried to download speedial addon twice, it said it would automatically start after firefox was restarted. It never shows. I also have several toolbars showing that I don't know where they came from, even though I have deleted them from my hard drive, they still show in my toolbar view. This one keeps on coming up in my newly opened windows as a search page, mixdj V31 from Bing and I don't know how to get rid of it. What a mess, not sure what happened that changed everything.

Všechny odpovědi (3)

Zvolené řešení

I think MixiDJ is an extension. You can review and disable ALL nonessential or unrecognized extensions here:

orange Firefox button (or Tools menu) > Add-ons > Extensions category

Usually there will be a link to restart Firefox to complete the disabling/removal process, so go ahead and click one if you see it there.

On that same tab, do you see the SpeedDial extension you installed? Note that disabled extensions cluster toward the bottom of the list, and you might find it down there.