Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

Browser homepage not displaying. Suspect speedialwas the cause.

rainhampeter

I lost my firefox homepage display when trying to remove speedial as advised. This happened at the final step clicking on Firefox options. I now have to access my e mail via the start menu which is cluttered and slow.

I lost my firefox homepage display when trying to remove speedial as advised. This happened at the final step clicking on Firefox options. I now have to access my e mail via the start menu which is cluttered and slow.

Všechny odpovědi (2)

I don't understand what you're asking, how to change your browser homepage, or how to access fastly to your email ?

Speedial changed your homepage, so by removing it, you have lost the homepage too, and have to change it.

You can find the home page setting here:

  • Tools > Options > General > Startup: Home page

Firefox supports multiple home pages separated by '|' (pipe) symbols.

See also this article about the New Tab page (about:newtab):

The new tab page is set via the browser.newtab.url pref on the about:config page.

You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. You can accept the warning and click "I'll be careful" to continue.